- ABOUT US
- GENERAL INFO
- Members Area
The residential wing of the club consists of seven well-appointed deluxe double room, all air-conditioned and spacious. The rooms are well equipped and offer great value. The chambers facility is open to members of MBC, their guests and member of affiliated clubs.
Complimentary breakfast coupons (up to a max of 2 per room per day) for every completed day of stay are provided. Coupons can be redeemed at the restaurant between 7.30 and 9.30 a.m. Two complimentary bottles of mineral water & two tetra packs of juice are kept in each room.
Guests staying in chambers can use Gym & Pool all days at no extra cost. All rooms are wifi enabled for complimentary internet access.
An extra mattress for one child below 12 years can be provided (subject to availability).
1. More than 7 days prior to first day of booking nil cancellation charges
2. Between 4 to 7 days prior to first day of booking, 50% of first day charges
3. Between 1 to 3 days prior to first day of booking, 100% of first day charges/.
1. For affiliated members, only on receipt of payment in advance is the booking of room is confirmed.
2. Security cameras have been placed at the receptions and in the corridors for your safety.
3. All club rules with regard to dress code, decorum, etc are applicable to all room guests.
|Tariff for Members||Rs 1800/- per day + taxes as applicable|
|Tariff for Guests & Affiliated Club Members||Rs 2850/- per day + taxes as applicable|
|Extra Bed||Rs 1000/- per day + taxes as applicable|
|Check in / out time;||12 noon|
|Phone||044 -2435 3190/2435 4751|
Current government regulations require:
Indian residents to present proof of identity at the time of check-in. The proof of identity can be the guest’s driving license, passport or voter identity card
2.Affiliate Members are to present their parent club Membership Card.
3.Foreign Nationals to present a Valid Passport and Visa..
Should you have any suggestions, please mail us at email@example.com